Monday, March 16, 2009

Cruising

About ten days ago Brian and I decided to spend some time alone. We batted around where we could go. Then last Friday he emailed me - "What do you think about a cruise to Mexico?"

Through Brian's investigative skills and persistence we were able to get a cruise from San Diego to Ensenada, Mexico - we leave this Thursday!!

I am so excited to spend four days with the most incredible man in the world, to get to know him better, to be away from the pressures we have been facing, to see another part of God's creation. Perhaps I didn't realize how stressed we have been or how I have missed having alone time with Brian.

God has truly blessed me with the most wonderful husband!!!

2 comments:

Leeper's said...

Can Dad find Thomas and I a cool place to honeymoon for a good price?!

Stacey said...

Have fun on your cruise!