Monday, March 30, 2009

Sad

My heart is sad tonight. I am just wanting to be held and told everything will be okay.

Finally I have united with Brian on how to handle Jay. Last evening I told him since he wasn't following the rules or showing any respect - he needed to find somewhere else to live.

His response was to swallow 66 aspirin. The police and paramedics came - he is now in the hospital. My heart hurts for my child who has made so many bad choices.

Oddly enough, most of me is at peace. I am being obedient to my husband, I am not undermining him nor questioning him. I love Brian and understand my first duty is to him. Our marriage is the most important relationship in my life (other than the one I have with Jesus). Brian and I have the rest of our lives together, the children will move on. I am thankful for such a godly husband.

And, I am so proud of David, he is his father's son. Last evening he did his best to protect me from the horrid things Jay was saying. He kept assuring me Brian and I were not a failure as parents. God is going to do great things in David's life.

The same way God will do great things in Brian and my life. He is molding us to be more like Jesus.

No comments: