Saturday, February 14, 2009

Husbands

This was an incredibly busy week at work. We were wrapping up December, closing January, testing for a new implementation. I was working about 10 hours a day.

So today we have been kicking back - I finished up our taxes, did some housework. Then, my most wonderful husband accuses me of slacking. Apparently I haven't been blogging enough.

There are times I want to scream. So here is my blog about how even the most wonderfully, amazing husbands can stick their feet in their mouths.

Actually, he did buy me flowers. I would have been mad about the expense we can't afford, but.... he used a vase I already had and he used a coupon for the flowers at Bashas.

I will be happy when he finds a new position and isn't so depressed. All in God's time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yummy feet. They taste like chicken..........

Good thing I got the roses or Id be calling 800 DOG HOUSE FLOWERS.