Friday, July 24, 2009

Emotional Roller Coaster

The last week has been an emotional roller coaster. The beauty and joy of Kara and Tom's wedding. The tragedy of having two of my staff dealing with death (mother and son). The excitement of having our students at camp in Durango. So much going on.

Have several friends who are making serious decisions that will impact lots of people and possibly cause a lot of hurt. I was talking with one friend about their decision - Scripture is clear on what the decision should be. Yet my friend doesn't like either hurting people or confrontation. So the decision is not being made, which is probably causing more pain. Praying the Holy Spirit will be mightily at work to resolve each of these situations to the glory of God.

With all that is going on I can't help but wonder if Jesus is coming to rapture His people soon. (Personally, I would be thrilled!). So many people under attack, so much hurt. Yet I had another friend say he believes we are on the edge of revival.... That would be pretty cool too.

Just praying that through whatever happens - my life will glorify the Lord. God is so good.

No comments: