Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Healing

The healing has started. God is so good. There was an incident a couple of weeks ago that divided Jay and I. Upon the advise of someone I love deeply I sent Jay a text this morning asking him to call. He did.

I apologized for cutting off contact without telling him why. He then said, "I am the one who needs to ask forgiveness, I was wrong."

We talked for about 30 minutes not only about what happened but about life in general. It was good. He is maturing.

He stopped by the house tonight so I could meet his girlfriend. We talked some more. He was respectful and loving. He told me about his job search. I am so proud of him.

Jay has not always made the best choices, but it looks like he is learning and wanting to improve himself. It is not easy to admit you have messed up - but he has and he is trying to make life better.

God has great plans for Jay. I love him so much!!

No comments: