Friday, July 10, 2009

The Family

I love our Home Team. They have wrapped their arms of love around me during this storm. They want to wrap their arms around Brian too.

For whatever reason yesterday was an emotional day, lots of tears. I was with Paige and Terri last night. They let me cry. Tonight we were all together and I only leaked twice!!!

It was different without Brian - I kept looking for him, then remembering. After 19+ years it is difficult to not have him around. I miss him a lot.

My friend asked me tonight if I would even take him back. Of course, our marriage is a covenant. God wants us to work through this so He can be glorified.

So God holds me up. He surrounds me with our Home Team, our Palm Valley family, our Tres Dias friends, our family all loving on me. I am blessed.

No comments: