Friday, July 3, 2009

Prayer

The Holy Spirit is moving. I don't know how, God has just given me the assurance that in the spiritual realm - things are happening!!

Sometimes the whole concept of prayer is overwhelming. I ask God to work and He does. He doesn't always do what I think should be done. Sometimes things happen (or don't) because people have free will. But He works everything out for His glory and His honor.

I love talking to God. I am learning to love listening to Him. As our relationship is growing, and hopefully I am becoming more like Him, I am learning to trust Him. He knows what is best and He loves me so very much.

Brian has been so heavy on my heart - he is hurting so much. I am thankful I can lift him up to God and KNOW the Holy Spirit is moving.

Brian has some heavy decisions to make. Decisions that touch others and will impact eternity. He has the strength to make the obedient decision he just doesn't realize it! How I pray he follows the will of our Father.

Abba - move in Brian's life so he will make decisions that will glorify You. Be with his thoughts and his mind - clear away the confusion (for confusion is NOT from You Lord). Help him to turn to your Word and to those who are walking with you and not look to the world for answers. Give him the strength to return to the path to which You have called him. Help him to know he is loved, he is cherished, he is forgiven. Remind him of the price You paid for him. You loved him so much, you stretched out your arms and died. Thank you Lord for the victory we have through the blood of Jesus!!

No comments: