Saturday, July 25, 2009

Forgiveness

SOAP today was in 1 Peter, chapter 4:7-8 The end of all things is near. Therefore, be clear minded and self-controlled so that you can pray. Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers a multitude of sins.

I believe we are in the end times, I am praying this season of my life will be over soon. Perhaps that is why the devil is so active in the lives of those who love Jesus - the devil is damned to hell and is trying to take everyone he can with him.

So those of us who love Jesus need to keep our eyes on Him and pray.

Interesting we are told to love deeply. The world today tells us to move on, that love dies. This is NOT scriptural. Because love, especially when we substitute the name of Jesus for love, forgives and forgives and forgives. Love is a commitment. The deep love of Jesus cannot be broken by sin.

I am so thankful for the love Jesus showed me on the cross and the love He shows me every single day. I want to love like He does and forgive like He does. That is deep love.

God is so good.

No comments: