Thursday, July 23, 2009

More Tragedy

Another tough day at work. Barb who works for me has a 41 year old son with no brain activity. He has been on dialysis for years. They will be taking him off life support on Saturday.

Brings back memories of my Dad. I remember the first song Brian and I heard on the radio driving home was Mercy Me - I Can Only Imagine. I miss my Dad.

So next week I will be down two and a half people. Mary is working limited hours as she just had surgery on her foot and her daughter is fighting breast cancer.

I guess the good thing has been - praying with some of my staff. A couple of weeks ago I shared with them what was going on in my life, why I had been so grumpy. I was also able to share the love of Jesus with them. So, the pain has been worth it to have people grow closer to God.

God is good.

No comments: