Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Faith - Part 2

Still in Hebrews - what an amazing book. How did I miss it all these years?

Chapter 10, verses 39-40 - These were all commended for their faith, yet none of them received what had been promised. God had planned something better for us so that only together with us would they be made perfect.

So as I walk in faith (which is the only option I have right now) I will be blessed. Not only blessed, but something better for us. I am so thankful that God knows what I really need - not what I ask for.

He is so faithful to me. I want to be faithful and obedient to Him. He is giving me just enough light to let me see the baby steps I am taking. Yet spiritually, the steps He is growing me into are huge. I am learning so very much about my Abba Father.

I am blessed.

No comments: